5 km from fine sandy beaches, in about 800m² grounds, lovely Presbytery circa 1753, recently renovated with 6 main rooms, some 139m² accommodation and thick slate roof tiles. Entrance by way of pretty courtyard bordered with agapanthus, hydrangeas and roses. Ground floor: lounge with exposed beams, dining room with slate flagstone flooring, imposing hearth, double glazed windows with small interior shutters. 2 doors towards the rear of the property leading to pretty floral private garden, large dining kitchen, period staircase leading to upper floors. 1st floor: 2 good bedrooms with windows on either side providing transversal light, parquet flooring, exposed beams, bathroom, w.c. 2nd floor: 2 bedrooms and shower room, wood flooring. Outbuildings with wood store. Very calm environment.